Table of Contents
A dreamy lifestyle doesn’t revolve around getting home insurance only. Rather, you also need different home assistants at your house for comfortable living – like robot vacuums. Taking care of your comfort, iRobot Roomba has developed a wide range of best robot vacuum cleaners. All of them come with different features and price tags, hence, making it difficult to choose one. However, we have got you covered. In this article, we compare the three best Roomba robots, Roomba e5 vs 960 vs i7, to help you make a decision.
Comparing Roomba e5 vs 960 vs i7
|Features||Roomba e5||Roomba 960||Roomba i7|
|Navigation/Mapping||iAdapt 1.0||iAdapt 2.0 with vSLAM||iAdapt 3.0 with vSLAM|
|Mobile App and Voice Control||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Filter||High-Efficiency Filter||High-Efficiency Filter||High-Efficiency Filter|
|Bin Size||400 ml||600 ml||300 ml|
|Battery Type||1800 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery||2600 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery||3300 mAh Lithium-Ion battery|
|Recharge and Resume||No||Yes||Yes|
|Run Time||90 minutes||75 minutes||75 minutes|
|Charging Time||180 minutes||180 minutes||180 minutes|
|Dimensions||13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches||13.8 x 13.8 x 3.6 inches||13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches|
|Weight||7.23 pounds||8.6 pounds||7.45 pounds|
Roomba e5 vs 960
The first look of Roomba e5 and 960 makes both the robot vacuums look similar. They have a similar circular shape, exhibit auto-recharge, and have high-efficiency filters. However, comparing Roomba e5 vs 960 reveals some differences too.
- Roomba e5 has a basic navigation technology with no mapping. Whereas Roomba 960 comes with advanced navigation in a more human-like manner and visual mapping.
- The Roomba 960 comes with a bigger battery as compared to e5. However, due to its advanced features, its overall runtime is shorter than e5.
- A major plus with Roomba 960 is its automatic resumption of cleaning after recharge. The e5 lacks this feature.
Roomba e5 vs i7
When it’s about Roomba e5 vs i7 comparison, there lie some major differences between the two.
- I7 boasts a much-advanced navigation technology with smart imprint mapping. Clearly, e5 lags behind in this aspect.
- Roomba i7 bears a smaller bin as compared to e5. However, its support for Clean Base overcomes this weakness.
- Though, the Roomba i7 comes with a huge battery. But, since it provides more features, its overall runtime is less than Roomba e5.
Roomba 960 vs i7
Comparing Roomba 960 vs i7 reveals relatively lesser differences as both of them constitute the advanced line-up.
- Both Roomba 960 and i7 offer advanced navigation with mapping. But i7 wins here due to smart mapping.
- Roomba i7 wins again for its washable bin which isn’t available with Roomba 960.
- While Roomba 960 has a larger bin than the i7, the latter comes with an auto-clean feature that blurs this lacking.
The Roomba e5 is the best robot vacuum for all those looking for a smart vacuum cleaner with the economy.
- Mobile and voice control
- Tangle-free brushes
- Affordable cost
- No support for no-go zones
Roomba 960 – Quick Look
- Strong suction
- Ideal for pet-hair cleaning
- Imprint Link technology supports robot mop
- Large bin size
- Confuses dark floors with stairs
Roomba i7 – Quick Look
- Imprint Link Technology supports Braava jet m6 robot mop
- Smart mapping with multiple layout storage
- Supports Clean Base for auto-emptying bin
- Carpet boost
- Bin replacement bags add to the cost
From the above-drawn comparison of Roomba e5 vs 960 vs i7, the i7 clearly wins in many aspects. But its high cost may not suit many customers, who would then have to look for affordable alternatives. So, while none of them can be labeled as the best, you can choose the best robot vacuum for you considering your budget, cleaning schedule, and other requirements. By the way, don’t forget to reach out to the right home insurance service Gabi Personal Insurance for your home as well after buying the robot vacuum.